Magento Forum

Webhosting magento Fast and Stable

wonderappland

Total Posts:  12

Hello,

I am new with this forum and I walk to here to try to find a good suggestion for my magento site. Basically, I see this thread suggest a very good magento hosting http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/362751/ . I tried it and I see it work fast. Very good for now.

The question is how I can know it stable or not? Let \’s say it work fast in US now with Chicago server but I am not sure how it fast if I access from Europe because I have customers in Europe too. And how I can know the down time?

Thanks for help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magehdirectory

Total Posts:  3

From that thread I think you are using SiteGround Magento Hosting then it speed is of course very good. Then if you want to test the stable and know if it have down time or not. I suggest you use Server Monitor Us service. It ‘s free, it can help you check every 30 minutes and give you the down time report in percent weekly.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebhostUK LTD

Total Posts:  163
UK

Hello,

You can even check out :  Magento Hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

wonderappland

Total Posts:  12

magehdirectory - 03 June 2013 03:35 PM

From that thread I think you are using SiteGround Magento Hosting then it speed is of course very good. Then if you want to test the stable and know if it have down time or not. I suggest you use Server Monitor Us service. It ‘s free, it can help you check every 30 minutes and give you the down time report in percent weekly.

Got the test result statistic. It work very fast and stable too. Thanks guy.

Magento Community
Magento Community

beautyeyeshop

Total Posts:  8

Well, monitor via email is free but charge fee for SMS, anyway, it ‘s good to know. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

It ‘s just for monitoring, how I can know the up time?

Magento Community
Magento Community

skmyna

Total Posts:  1

Magento can be installed in several ways.The fastest and easiest one is to use the Softaculous autoinstaller available in cPanel.To learn how to install Magento via this tool, you can check Magento Softaculous Installation Tuitorial.
I have follow the step successfully to my site Music Composing Software. grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

magehdirectory - 03 June 2013 03:35 PM

You do the right choice, man. It work really fast. I like their supercacher what help me a lot to increase performance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

novoutech

Total Posts:  5

Hi andrewdaily, I got the site work on that hosting. Do you have any instruction how to use supercacher for my magento site? Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community