Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Publish to Gbase doesn’t actually publish

ringing

Total Posts:  2

My first problem is that in admin area i add items to Google base, then make Publish and after Publish the products are not in my Gbase items… though Magento tells “All items published successfully”
i’m using default Magento 1.2.x version

any suggestions?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Incognito
Guru

Total Posts:  322
Michigan

Did you implement my fix?

Incognito - 25 February 2009 10:02 AM

Google wants all items to have an id so
Add this code

if ($object->getId ()) {
$this
->_setAttribute('id',$object->getId ());
}
to app/code/core/Mage/GoogleBase/Model/Service/Item.php in the _setUniversalData() function after $entry = $this->getEntry(); line247

Magento Community
Magento Community

ringing

Total Posts:  2

Aha, i tried this fix. Actually the problem seems to be not about IDs not passed in POST headers.

I managed to work it over, just tuned Magento settings for my items. Now trying to either make Magento publish 10k+ products at a time or at least go on publishing after CAPTCHA is confirmed.

So far, it posts to Gbase 200 items, then goes Captcha and need to wait about 10 mins to go on posting.
And actually synchronize always removes Gbase items from Magento… even if the items are successfully published and searchable…

If you happen to know how to help me out, i’ll appreciate it highly.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Incognito
Guru

Total Posts:  322
Michigan

You may have to add items in smaller numbers to avoid the captcha

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community