Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Display super attribute values in product listing

Arash Hemmat

Total Posts:  6

I’m trying to display a super attribute’s values in product listing for configurable products but it seems that there is no straight way to do this.
My configurable products have different colors which are being displayed in the view as a drop down and I want to show the available color options for each product on product listing for example I have t-shirt which is available in black and white colors and I want to display that in products list like this:

Products LIST

Example T-Shirt
colors: Black , White

Example T-Shirt 2
colors: Black , White , Orange

Example T-Shirt 3
colors: White

Is there any way to display the attribute value for each product in product listing?!
I know that I can display the attribute value using below code in list.phtml but this code only shows one value for the attribute:

<?php
echo $_product->getAttributeText('color');
?>

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community