Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I can get some more information about multiple websites, stores etc? 

mvo

Total Posts:  1
Kiev, Ukraine

How to correctly set up and check multipe websites or store. Yes I read howto in wiki but didn’t find answers of some question.

I set up two websites with store in the admin panel, when I create new product and I want this product shows in the first of the store and don’t shows in the second. How can I check what it’s work? Where can I change something to say - this is another store (I’ve set second website name second.mydomain.com and put in the index php $_SERVER[’SERVER_NAME’] = ‘second.mydomain.com’). May be I did something wrong?
Or may be I must put another website to other folder… don’t know

Please give me more information cause I become confused

Thanks
By the way I find little bug in the site: when I try to activate my account second time I’t show me error and don’t parse 0 - variable

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community