Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Unable to ORDER items from DEMO Store - Errors occurring

steve02usa

Total Posts:  11

Hello Everyone -

Has anyone been able to place a TEST order thru the DEMO store?  I have everything installed and am trying to place a TEST order so that I can do processing on the backend.  When I place the order I can go thru checkout only to a certain point, SHIPPING, and then I get the following error

Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

I am not certain what is happening, but it will not process.  In addition I keep getting the following errors in the Shopping Cart display.

exception ‘Zend_Db_Statement_Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column ‘value’ at row 1’ in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\lib\Zend\Db\Statement\Pdo.php:227
Stack trace:
#0 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\lib\Zend\Db\Statement.php(279): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(383): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’UPDATE `sales_q...’, Array)
#3 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’UPDATE `sales_q...’, Array)
#4 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(1096): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update(’sales_quote_ent...’, Array, ‘entity_type_id=...’)
#5 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(1034): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->_updateAttribute(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address), Object(Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute), ‘38’, false)
#6 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(801): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->_processSaveData(Array)
#7 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Collection\Abstract.php(615): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#8 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Sales\Model\Entity\Quote\Attribute\Backend\Parent.php(29): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->save()
#9 [internal function]: Mage_Sales_Model_Entity_Quote_Attribute_Backend_Parent->afterSave(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#10 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(578): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(1141): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->walkAttributes(’backend/afterSa...’, Array)
#12 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(808): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->_afterSave(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#13 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Abstract.php(171): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#14 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Checkout\Model\Cart.php(389): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->save()
#15 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Checkout\controllers\CartController.php(57): Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart->save()
#16 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(225): Mage_Checkout_CartController->indexAction()
#17 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Standard.php(138): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’index’)
#18 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(139): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#19 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\app\Mage.php(349): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#20 C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\magento\index.php(27): Mage::run(’base’)
#21 {main}

If anyone has a suggestion how to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated.  I’m trying to test out the system but having a lot of problems with bugs and abends.  I realize this is still BETA software, but I want to be able to test and give feedback.

Thank you for taking time to assist.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Is it possible to paste the data you are entering for billing/shipping address?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

steve02usa

Hello

For Billing / Shipping I was entering the same address information.  I was using the following

125 North Flower St
Sacramento, CA 91221
USA

The information was placed into all of the various fields.  I filled in all of the information.  Everything seemed to be OK..... but still was getting the error as described above.

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tweakmag
Guru

Total Posts:  307
London, UK

I had a similar problem - I can’t remember what I did to fix it - but i believe it is related to the shipping setup in the backend rather than the customer address - I will have a quick look and see if I can emulate and report back.

Steve - have you changed configuration options relating to shipping - for example turned off some shipping methods?? if there are no valid shipping methods then this error appears. Try turning on Free shipping.

Magento Community
Magento Community

steve02usa

Hello

I turned on FREE SHIPPING but now it won’t even go to the SHIPPING area.  It just stops at Customer, and Billing.  No matter what I do, it will not go forward.  Also I cannot remove anything from the shopping cart, as it fails with the above abend messages.  I log out and log back in, and my shopping cart still has the one item.  Not certain what to do from here.

Thanks,

Magento Community
Magento Community

Matthew Williams

Total Posts:  3
St. Louis, Missouri

I’m experiencing a similar problem.  I have free shipping and payment by check/money order & stored CC turned on.  I can get to the shipping page, select “Free Shipping”, but nothing happens when I hit continue.  Åny ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

craigphares

I’m having the exact same problem using the current full version of Magento 0.6.13700. Here is what happens:

Estimate Shipping and Tax from Shopping Cart Attempt:
1. Enter zip code and click “Get a Quote” returns the following error:

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[01000]: Warning: 1264 Out of range value adjusted for column 'value' at row 1' in C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\lib\Zend\Db\Statement\Pdo.php:227
Stack trace
:
#0 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\lib\Zend\Db\Statement.php(279): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(396): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `sales_q...', Array)
#3 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\lib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(517): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('UPDATE `sales_q...', Array)
#4 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(1102): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('sales_quote_ent...', Array, 'entity_type_id=...')
#5 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(1040): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->_updateAttribute(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address), Object(Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute), '52', false)
#6 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(807): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->_processSaveData(Array)
#7 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Collection\Abstract.php(789): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#8 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Sales\Model\Entity\Quote\Attribute\Backend\Parent.php(29): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->save()
#9 [internal function]: Mage_Sales_Model_Entity_Quote_Attribute_Backend_Parent->afterSave(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#10 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(580): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(1154): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->walkAttributes('backend/afterSa...', Array)
#12 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Eav\Model\Entity\Abstract.php(814): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->_afterSave(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#13 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Abstract.php(173): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#14 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Checkout\Model\Cart.php(391): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->save()
#15 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Checkout\controllers\CartController.php(63): Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart->save()
#16 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(325): Mage_Checkout_CartController->indexAction()
#17 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Standard.php(149): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#18 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(166): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#19 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\app\Mage.php(380): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#20 C:\www\dayinthelyfe\merch\index.php(28): Mage::run('base')
#21 {main}
2. Once that happens, the same error appears whenever trying to get back to the Shopping Cart.

Checkout Process as Guest Attempt:
1. Enter Billing Information and Shipping Information, and click “Continue”:
2. The Shipping Method panel displays “Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.”
3. Click “Continue” from Shipping Method panel and an alert pops up: “Your order can not be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address.”
4. Once that happens, I get the same Zend_Db_Statement_Exception error whenever attempting to return to the Shopping Cart.

Has anyone seen this error and been able to solve it? I have yet to successfully place a single test order.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

craigphares - 18 November 2007 10:12 AM

I’m having the exact same problem using the current full version of Magento 0.6.13700.
Has anyone seen this error and been able to solve it? I have yet to successfully place a single test order.

Hi craigphares,

What shipping methods do you have enabled in your Magento installation on System -> Configuration -> Shipping Methods page in the admin?

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

craigphares

I have the following shipping methods enabled:
Free Shipping
Flat Rate
UPS

Magento Community
Magento Community

ZuckaS

Total Posts:  37

Any news here? We are having the same problem with single page checkout / guest checkout.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

ZuckaS - 26 November 2007 07:08 PM

Any news here? We are having the same problem with single page checkout / guest checkout.

Hi ZuckaS,

Could post here the error message you get ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Can you run the following query:

TRUNCATE TABLE `sales_quote_entity`;
that will clear all the shopping carts, and try to place an order again ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ZuckaS

I get Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

I will try truncating the table and will let you know what it does.

Thanks…

Magento Community
Magento Community

ZuckaS

No luck :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

ZuckaS

We might have a different issue, though. We run Magento on Linux…

Magento Community
Magento Community

ZuckaS

OK, so let me give you more detail here. We have flat shipping enabled (fixed at 7.95 per order). Everything else is disabled (including table rates).

When we first go to checkout, it displays
Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.
upon selecting the shipping address.

However, if we go back and browse the store and then decide to go back and check out again, it works.

Strange! Suggestions…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2