Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Australian Payment Gateways - version 1.3

NicholasMorris

Total Posts:  51

Hi there,

In the next couple of weeks i will be going live with a site, but still haven’t managed to figure out which payment gateway is configured to work with 1.3.  My client isn’t too worried which we use - though i was thinking CBA which is where she has her account.  Any of the other bank gateways are fine though if they work okay.

Can anyone suggest whether any of the gateways are currently working on Magento version 1.3?  And if so, which ones?

Would appreciate any advice.
Many thanks
Nicholas

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Fontis

Total Posts:  99
Melbourne, Australia

The CBA extension is one of the more recent extensions we have developed and is definitely compatible with version 1.2.x. As far as I have seen there haven’t been any changes made to the way payment gateways work since then so all the Fontis payment gateway extensions should work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

NicholasMorris

Total Posts:  51

Thanks Chris, Really appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.  I’ll give it a go!
Cheers
Nic

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community