I need an advanced way of pricing my shipping. Here is the situation:
- I have 3 suppliers, supplier 1 (s1), supplier 2 (s2) etc
-All my sales are shipped directly from my suppliers to my customers
- Delivery for 1 product from s1 costs me Â£20, delivery of 2 products is Â£30, delivery of 3 products is Â£35
- Delivery for 1 product from s2 costs me Â£20, delivery of 2 products is Â£30, delivery of 3 products is Â£35
- Delivery for 1 product from s3 costs me Â£20, delivery of 2 products is Â£30, delivery of 3 products is Â£35
- I need a way of calculating and charging shipping costs if my customer is, for example, buying 3 products - one product from s1 and one product from s2 and one product from s3. the cost of that transaction shipping should be Â£60.
- however if a user is buying 3 products from s1 then they should only be charged Â£35
- and obviously if they buy three products from s2 and three from s3 they will be charged a total of Â£70
So I need they mechanism to calculate this in my store and to also explain to the customer why they are being charged in this way
Is this work anyone thinks they can do, and can they estimate a price for me? if you could get in touch by replying to this thread then that would be great!