Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add to cart button only works on FF, in other browsers just redirect to cart without add any product

cgfc

Total Posts:  92
Montevideo, Uruguay

Hi, I have Magento 1.2.1.1, and I have the following issue. When I browse my store on FF, everything works perfect (I can add product to the cart, process my order, etc.), but, if I use any other browser (IE6,IE7,IE8, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc...) the add to cart button doesn’t work at all, I mean, the shopping cart page is displayed, but there’s no product at all. I haven’t modified the Magento Core, I don’t get any JS error, and this isn’t is a theme issue, because this is happening even with the default theme.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cgfc

Total Posts:  92
Montevideo, Uruguay

Also, I noticed that the login page dosen’t work. Customers can register, but cant login. I guess that the trouble here is with the sessions.I change Validate REMOTE_ADDR, Validate HTTP_VIA, Validate HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR y Validate HTTP_USER_AGENT to YES and NO, but the result were the same.

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community