Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need Live Chat Software For Magento Forum

chrisrene

Total Posts:  1

Hello Guys

I have the business of on line product selling. For that purpose I created a website on Magento to provide information of our product. But I am facing some problem like I can not directly interact with my customer and also I do not know about the real time visitor on my Forum.
So I need a Live chat software to interact my real time visitor and provide them the best available offer.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mackwilberg

Total Posts:  1

I can understand your problem. There are many live chat software available but as per my personal experience you can try eAssistance Pro live chat software, Which I am using on my website. you can get this software from http://www.eassistancepro.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community