Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to add a extra field at checkout process for a custom paymment method !!! PLEASE HELP !!! 

tubadc

Total Posts:  95
Floripa | BR

Hi, im from BRazil, first of all sorry of any english mistakes that could appear…

Im looking at the forum for about a month for a answer of : how add a field to checkout...? and the only answer that i could find is “ buy a module” ... i think a lot of peopl already have donne these and its a need that a lot of posts i found… so please… i dont want to buy a module… i want a good soul that teach me, and the others (more than 10 posts with this question)....

Please lets make these forum more friendly helping the other....

tks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Carlos Teixeira

Brasil

Hi tubadc

I am brazilian too…

Da um olhada no modulo do paypal do magento, no hora q esse modulo é instalado ele adiciona alguns extras campos (acredito q vc saiba mexer no core do magento =/ ), pode ser q te ajude a clarear alguma coisa… não sei se é exatamente o que você precisa, qualquer coisa manda uma MP quem sabe não posso te uma ajudar o fórum brasileiro esta muito ruim....

Magento Community
Magento Community

tubadc

Floripa | BR

Tks Carlos, but what i want is a custom field for costumer enter a value needed by the paymmet method at the checkout paymment choose step… how to add a field at the admin i already know… but how to add a field at the checkout for costumers select a radio button for example and send it to gateway and save these at the sales/order is the problem… if you know how please tell me....

Tks…

Regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

Star7591

Total Posts:  12
Switzerland

Hi, we installed: http://www.magentocommerce.com/module/1037/checkout-fields-manager
several options, price is reasonable
Star7591

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You can try our One Step Check Out extension. Our Magento checkout extension makes all checkout steps appear together in a single page for customers to fill information and modify any step at once.
http://www.magestore.com/magento-one-step-checkout-extension.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community