Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The Great Big Payment Processing Thread

Roy Andre

Total Posts:  209

Could Varien confirm that CoD will be included as a standard payment-option in a very near release?

If not we would like to develop it and put it out as an extension, if no’one else already has started on it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

More about payment options

What works perfect for me are:

COD: As we never use check/money order in Europe (?), one fast and easy way to implement COD is to relabel check/money order as COD.

PREPAYMENT: There is just recently available a very useful Bank Prepayment extention made by Andrej, that allows for handling Prepayment and Bank Information. In the latest release it is possible to add custom text in the admin section, making it even more flexible. For example such as: “Prepayment to bank account 6401 06 68547, use order number as reference. The goods will be shipped after we have received your payment.”

INVOICE: Another Payment option that is much wanted for B2B business is INVOICE.
One easy way to implement INVOICE is to relabel the purchase order to Invoice. Change the label Purchase Order Number to “Company ID and purchase order number”, and you have all the information that is necessary to run a credit check on the customer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MmaxX

Total Posts:  112

+ 1 for Ogone

Have you any news about this extension?

Magento Community
Magento Community

FlappySocks

Total Posts:  31

+1 for NoChex

It may be worth asking NoChex for Magento support.  I have...and if more people do it, they may listen. They support loads of other platforms.

Magento Community
Magento Community

egwada

Total Posts:  12

Hello All…

Just to annouce that we provide an alpha version of our Ogone Payment. For more information click on this link :
http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/reviews/module/428/ogone-payment

Cheers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MmaxX

Total Posts:  112

What is your official topic to deal about this module? Can you say me how you fill in the fields :
accepturl
declineurl
exceptionurl
cancelurl
I see for the fields homeurl and catalogurl, but not for these above.

Thanks for helping.

Another thing : I think background and buttons color is not what we want but predefined in white and grey-blue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rmadridca

Total Posts:  19

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have multiple merchant payment accounts for payflow pro per website in magento. Right now I only see a global setting which sets the merchant acount information for the entire magento configuration, however i cannot specify seperate merchant accounts for each website I create. The client we are doing this for has a very specific requirement where they have bought multiple stores, however do not want the parent company to appear as the merchant account info when customers are billed from the various different websites.  I’m starting to think that I would have to create a seperate magento installations for this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

rmadridca

Total Posts:  19

Doh! Just realized that it is possible to select a different payflow merchant account per website. Nevermind.

Magento Community
Magento Community

salo

Total Posts:  3
Estonia

Checkout by Amazon
https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/business?sn=cba/o

And

Amazon Simple Pay
https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/business?sn=paynow/o

Magento Community
Magento Community

Core

Total Posts:  68

Direct Payment Solutions.  https://www.paymentexpress.com/

DPS are certified with banks in Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Singapore, South Africa, USA and United Kingdom.

I’m part way through a DPS PXPay module now, hopefully I get it working soon.  This is the hosted version so you won’t need to worry about PCI DSS compliance.

I see Fontis have put out a PXPost (self-hosted) version for DPS.

Magento Community
Magento Community

leemind

Total Posts:  1

+1 for an HSBC API interface.  Using Cubecart at the moment which supports this, but I’d like to migrate to Magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

tekneto

Total Posts:  3

Is there an AIM and SIM payment module available??

Magento Community
Magento Community

lemongrass

Total Posts:  8

Hi!

Would love to see the option of Direct Bank Deposit which is still quite popular here in Australia.

Ernie

Magento Community
Magento Community

coronac

Total Posts:  50
Florida

+1 for COD (with option for service fee)
+1 for Bank Transfer / Deposit

Most of our clients pay COD and Wire Transfer due to the invoice amount.

Is there any guide that will tell you how to create a payment method? Is it easy to create?

Magento Community
Magento Community

careybaird

Total Posts:  6

Regarding a HSBC API module. If you have one, want one or wish to contribute towards developing one head over here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/16591/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community