I could also use more Payment Alternatives in the Checkout:
1. Prepayment . I would like to display the Bank Account / Postgiro Account #) that the customer should use for the bank wire. [Sometimes I will ask for cash-in-advance payment (or COD) from new B2C customers, private customers, and B2B customers that have bills that are overdue or bad credit. This is also a good selection for customers that want to save the COD fee.]
2. Cash on Delivery (COD). This type of payment is popular for B2C sales at least in many European countries. [COD is normally offered to B2C customers without a credit card, and B2Bs customers that have bills that are overdue or bad credit.]
3. Invoice, 10 days. [This term is often offered to B2B customers as a basic credit condition, Some B2C customers are also given this credit term.]
4. Invoice, 30 days. [This is a widely used credit term for B2B sales. Companies that would get Net 30 days - and also would expect so - are customers with excellent payment ratings, like big corporations, all State-owned Companies, the Military, Law Enforcement agencies, Schools, etc.]
5. Credit Cards. [As Magento is ready for PayPal Express, this is already working well for me.]
By the way, if my Customer my a mistake has chosen a payment method that does not apply for him, I can easily correct this in the Admin Section as I approve the order (I will then send him/her a small note about the change directly from the admin section, or just give the customer a call).