Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The Great Big Payment Processing Thread

newnomad

Total Posts:  8

One more vote for http://www.chronopay.com , as they are becoming the most important in Europe and Russia.

Magento-team, have you considered an automagical system to structure this thread ? (a social bookmark group with votes?...)
It would be great if the thread starter kept updating his first post to reflect the current list.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lee Nugent

Total Posts:  25

Hi there, although I’m currently only using PayPal I would like to start using a Merchant Service Provider.  As I am new to Magento I was thinking about using PayPal Pro as this is already integrated but my ISP 1and1 has a deal with Protx which may be cheaper so I suppose this payment module may attract more UK 1and1 customers. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

whooshter

Total Posts:  1

Absolutely need NoChex. Please, please, please NoChex! Mals-e supports NoChex for free and I cannot see how I could migrate to Magneto without NoChex support.

Thanks folks,

Dan

Mark Howson - 09 September 2007 01:25 PM

More possibilities from my journey around the forum:

- eWay
- Linkpoint
- 2Checkout
- Moneybookers
- Luupay

Personally, I’d add:

- Chronopay
- NoChex

To the list too

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bellanove

Hello,

+1 wire/bank/iban transfer please,

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sp00n

Total Posts:  2

+1 for iDEAL (dutch payment system)

Magento Community
Magento Community

viepie

Total Posts:  9
Belgium - Europe

+1 for Ogone

Véry important European provider…

Magento Community
Magento Community

newnomad

Total Posts:  8

Getting Google checkout in Europe is a requested feature for a long time.
Reading all these job posts for Poland, requesting multiple languages, it seems a european launch is closer then ever;

Magento Community
Magento Community

tornu

Total Posts:  4
Berwyn, PA

Another vote for Cash on Delivery (COD). Also for Spain...CECA.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Juliett Papa

COD and bank money transfer are essential for european e-commerce. I would strongly advise Magento team to consider including these gateway modules into the system as soon as possible.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pgpdesign

Total Posts:  41

Cash on Delivery - I’m also vote for COD

Magento Community
Magento Community

joomlavue

Total Posts:  26
Singapore

ClickAndBuy

Magento Community
Magento Community

plx

Total Posts:  43

I use YourPay / Linkpoint for US transactions and PsiGate for Canadian transactions… If both of these become available, we’re switching to Magento!

Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

I could also use more Payment Alternatives in the Checkout:

1.  Prepayment .  I would like to display the Bank Account / Postgiro Account #) that the customer should use for the bank wire.  [Sometimes I will ask for cash-in-advance payment (or COD) from new B2C customers, private customers, and B2B customers that have bills that are overdue or bad credit. This is also a good selection for customers that want to save the COD fee.]

2.  Cash on Delivery (COD). This type of payment is popular for B2C sales at least in many European countries.  [COD is normally offered to B2C customers without a credit card, and B2Bs customers that have bills that are overdue or bad credit.]

3.  Invoice, 10 days. [This term is often offered to B2B customers as a basic credit condition, Some B2C customers are also given this credit term.]

4.  Invoice, 30 days. [This is a widely used credit term for B2B sales. Companies that would get Net 30 days - and also would expect so - are customers with excellent payment ratings, like big corporations, all State-owned Companies, the Military, Law Enforcement agencies, Schools, etc.]

5.  Credit Cards. [As Magento is ready for PayPal Express, this is already working well for me.]

By the way, if my Customer my a mistake has chosen a payment method that does not apply for him, I can easily correct this in the Admin Section as I approve the order (I will then send him/her a small note about the change directly from the admin section, or just give the customer a call).

Magento Community
Magento Community

emailroy2002

Total Posts:  7

Trouble Installing magento-core/Mage_Cybersource on 19700

Hey, I dont get script error but a message box will pop out after i click check out…

it pops and post the message

‘Gateway request error
Security Data:Username Token authentication failed.’

what is this means?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Darjan

Total Posts:  4

I’d really like you to add 2checkout since it’s a worldwide service and lots of well known online shops use it. Also it’s better than paypal in ways such as keeping your account. Paypal likes to ban your account for no particular reason lots of times and getting your money back is a pain in the ass. 2checkout has a nice community where they hear about problems etc. just like magento. Great solutions were made this way.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community