Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The Great Big Payment Processing Thread

kaijan

Total Posts:  8

I’d also like to see PSiGate added (http://www.psigate.com) - They are a pretty popular choice here in Canada.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

B00MER

Total Posts:  130
DFW, TX

Currently I’m using 2checkout, PayPal and Google Checkout just to help with the stats…

Magento Community
Magento Community

LapinLove404

Total Posts:  21

I’m sure several Belgian and other European users would love to see an Ogone module.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Phew

Total Posts:  2

LapinLove404 - 26 January 2008 03:50 AM

I’m sure several Belgian and other European users would love to see an Ogone module.

My vote also goes to Ogone. They are really important for Dutch merchants as well. Here is the complete of banks they support: Payment methods.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Caleb

Total Posts:  11

I’d like to see Chase Paymentech integrated because we have had an unacceptable amount of credit card declines using Authorize.net because of the way they are now set-up. If Paymentech is not officially supported in the production release can we still use it by integrating ourselves or am I missing something?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mr_dimsum

Total Posts:  35

WorldPay needs to definitely be added.

Authorize.net, PayPal Payments Pro (Payflow Pro), etc. is only garnered towards North American clientele. This means that the world will be void of any payment gateway that will be compatible with Magento, leaving Magento segregated from the world market. As a Canadian citizen, I am considering opening my e-commerce business in Hong Kong, and will personally need something that is compatible outside of North American-tailored merchant account providers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TexanJim

Total Posts:  7
Nottingham, UK

Datacash (http://www.datacash.com/) is a big payment gateway in the UK that it would be great to see supported, as we have used them in the past.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MToscan

Total Posts:  21

Cash on delivery. I am asked frequently for it.
Just add a fixed cost to normally calculated shipping.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Pierre Jeunejean

I am also for Ogone. Ogone is a major payment platform in west europe (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Nederlands, ...). Ogone is very secure, I have never see any critics about Ogone safety like I did for Paypal.

One very important feature of Ogone is the integration with local / national homebank paiement system. What I mean by homebanking, is the software provided by your bank company to operate all your usual paiement, and this is very important because if in the USA the use of credit card to pay over Internet is usual, in Europe people are still being wary with credit card paiement.
So if you sale products to geeks that are confident with using credit card over Internet paypal is ok, but if want to sale product to a large audience, Ogone is better.

Magento Community
Magento Community

geekette

Total Posts:  3
Texas

I have a client who needs Linkpoint

Magento Community
Magento Community

h.r.p.

Total Posts:  3

Hi, please also consider adding support for

http://www.DINEROMAIL.com

(Brasil+Argentina+Mexico+Colombia+Chile) = big market

thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kristofor

Brisbane, Australia

+1 for eWay!

Magento Community
Magento Community

xtraordinary

Total Posts:  6
London UK

For the UK, if Magento is aiming to capture market share (and I am sure it is) then go for Protx and Worldpay as a priority.

Protx however has a relatively weak reputation for reliability, others worthy of consideration are Secpay, Secure Trading and Datacash.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Fluxsoap

Total Posts:  7
Lithuania

i like integration of http://www.webtopay.com or mokejimai.lt

Macro payment service is designed for e-shops and large portals to receive payments from their buyers.
Your buyers will be able to pay by Lithuanian or Latvian banks e-banking systems, international payment cards, at Lithuanians press kiosks, and also by worldwide payment systems “webmoney” and “e-gold”. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

deliciousmint

Total Posts:  6
Auckland, New Zealand

Here in New Zealand I use Paystation (paystation.co.nz) as well as bank transfer / internet banking.  I believe that Paystation developed their own module for osCommerce, so hopefully they will take care of creating one for Magento smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community