Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Calculate USPS International Rates for All Countries? 

GearWild

Total Posts:  12

I ship all over the world and USPS First Class International, Priority Mail International, and Express Mail International are my 3 top international shipping choices.

I’ve read post that do not make it clear whether this is supported.  If its not currently supported, are there other options available or customization that can be done to make it work reliably?

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GearWild

Total Posts:  12

bump . . .

Anyone have experience with USPS First Class Mail International?

Magento Community
Magento Community

WayLay Design

Total Posts:  9
Las Vegas, NV.

bump........

Exact issue here. International USPS not working. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

WayLay Design

Total Posts:  9
Las Vegas, NV.

Solved. It was my own oversight. When choosing First Class Mail International in your system configuration you must choose First Class International PACKAGE and not the First Class International option. Selected Priority Mail International and Express Mail International and is functioning and accurate. Hope this helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community