Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Securehosting Ecommerce (UK based)

msilveruk

Total Posts:  3

Hi there

I am near to completing a magento store and the client already uses a payment gateway based in the UK called SecureHosting.com
We have been in touch with them about integrating with their system and they mentioned they used to have a module written for magento, but that since magento has updated its software, it now doesn’t work. Does anyone know if there is a way to integrate with SecureHosting and, if not, what the best route is for us to take?

They did mention a developer may be able to make their existintg module work, but I have no idea how possible this is.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

beavis82

Total Posts:  15

We’re looking into SecureHosting.com for our new venture, and their representitive mentioned the current problem with the Magento module. Did you ever get it sorted out?

Si

Magento Community
Magento Community

msilveruk

Total Posts:  3

Hi Si

As far as I know it’s still not possible. They said they weren’t looking at any development work for Magento in the near future. I guess the more requests they get the liklier it is to happen. We’ve had to stop using them and are about to go with Google Checkout instead.

Cheers

Mark

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community