Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I need a shopping price rule to add setup costs to an order. 

jonny98002

Total Posts:  27

The site that I am working on sells imprinted promotional products.  They have a one time setup cost for logos.  For example if a customer wanted to buy the minimum order of ceramic mugs, the price would be 72 mugs at $2.50 each with a onetime per order setup cost of $50.

So here is what I have done so far:  I created a Shopping Cart Price Rule with a condition to be met by a product attribute within the cart.  It also has the constraint of Maximum QTY Discount is applied to: 1.  That way the rule applies to just the set of mugs and not each one.

What file would I edit to make the “Discount amount” a positive adjustment to the cart instead of a negative one?
Also where would I change the verbage “Discount:” on the cart page to “Setup costs”?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cmiller1014

Total Posts:  24

Did you ever work this out? How is it working for you? I think we’re working on similar sites… we could probably help each other big time.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community