Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Couple Questions

kr1pter

Total Posts:  6

Hey Guys,
I am starting up a custom computer building business, and love the Magento store. I have it installed and all the bugs worked out so now its ready to go. What I need is a good template, not too expensive. I know where to get them, its getting them to work is my conern. How do I properly get them to work in Megento?

Another thing, I read the part on how to add your first product however when I try to add a category I can’t get it to show up on the main nav bar, like the demo has. How do I set the first one up correctly so it shows on the main page?

Another thing, on the demo I see nice pics like the cam and everything, I know hot to make pics however I do not know hot to install them so they show on the main page like that. Any help?

Thanks Guys.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community