Magento Forum

CMS Pages Meta Info

seoguy

Total Posts:  46

Hi all,

I am using the .816100 version.

The meta description and meta keywords only displays the default description and keywords and will not display the individual cms page desc and keywords meta info I create when I create the cms pages.  I switched store views and refreshed cache.  Its either default or nothing shows up. 

Has anyone fixed something that allows for individula keywords and desc per cms page to be displayed?

Thanks,

Chris

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AnnaM
Guru

Total Posts:  325
San Francisco

Hmm I hadn’t noticed this as I hadn’t yet filled out meta stuff, but I see the same thing.

Hopeuflly somebody will ‘splain it to us’ grin

The home page does have keywords I created, somewhere, but not on the cms page, as its blank there.  Seems to be the same on the category pages too, all my pages are getting keywords from some place I put them, can’t remember where, but none of the meta descriptions are changing, all say “Default Description” Can someone shed some light? Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

joanna

Total Posts:  16

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We’ve been working on it and hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

Regards,
Joanna

Magento Community
Magento Community

joanna

Total Posts:  16

Hello again,

this issue has been fixed and works fine on the latest Magento build - 0.8.17240.

Have fun! smile
Joanna

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community