Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PLEASE HELP…..Shipping calculations Suddenly stopped working???? 

rosco

Total Posts:  2

Hi, I have been using magento sucessfully for about 9 months now. Today, all of the sudden all of the shipping calculations stopped working. They were working fine yesterday. We have nothing to the site that would cause this problem. I am hoping that someone could please shed some light on my problem. I have UPS, USPS and FEDEX all enabled and none are working now. Please Help

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mattiasmac

Total Posts:  21

Did anyone figure this out. I am having the same problem

Magento Community
Magento Community

nileco

Total Posts:  79
Virginia

I’m down too.  Did you guys ever find a fix?

Magento Community
Magento Community

fishnut

Total Posts:  45

anyone fix this problem, this just happened to me as well

Magento Community
Magento Community

nileco

Virginia

fish,
In my case the error came because of a new software update to the server hosting the website.  Once the host was notified they were able to correct the problem in just a few minutes.

Worth a try.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fishnut

Total Posts:  45

thank you, do you have any more details on the type of software update or what you told your hosting company?  I think if I tell them something on my website stopped working and I think it is from an update you did they will tell me it wasn’t their mistake - thanks again

Magento Community
Magento Community

nileco

Virginia

I looked through my email and found reference to it but could not see what the resolution was, it was just to long ago.  Your shipping did work and now doesn’t.  If you did nothing to change it then it is your hosts responsibility to get to the bottom of it.  Do not let them blame it on you.

I recall Googling the error that UPS and USPS displayed (no I do not know what that was) and found many discussions about the same problem.  Armed with that I approached the host for that site (which was Crucial).  It took them a few hours but they got to the bottom of it and solved the problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community