Magento Forum

Page 1 of 4
How to choose a Best Magento Hosting? 

canberra_dev

Total Posts:  8

Hello, I am in Australia. I am working with 2 Magento projects. I am wondering how to choose a best magento hosting. It ‘s too special hosting because I got a hosting provider and it just doesn’t work. There are many projects is coming, I don’t want to spend too much money if I have to buy a VPS for a magento site. Please help me to choose the best one. Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

Hi canberra_dev,

First of all, you need to choose a hosting company who provide Magento Hosting package to make sure it WORK with Magento. And then you can take a look at their security, location and support. Base on our team magento server and hosting research, we always choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package for all of our projects and they are all happy until now.

Magento Community
Magento Community

canberra_dev

Thanks for very quick help, magento2x. It look very good. I will let you know if it work well. And again, thanks you very much.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

Total Posts:  30

canberra_dev - 26 May 2013 07:00 AM

Thanks for very quick help, magento2x. It look very good. I will let you know if it work well. And again, thanks you very much.

It should work well. I am having 5 live magento sites running on their hosting, everything is very good. My customers happy with the performance so far.

Magento Community
Magento Community

canberra_dev

Wow, not sure how you guys take it. It work very very good for me. It even save me a lot of time because almost works are done by supporter. Great. Thanks magento2x.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

You are welcome, canberra_dev. You should take a look at their supercacher, you can make your site faster a lot.

Magento Community
Magento Community

canberra_dev

magento2x - 27 May 2013 03:32 PM

You are welcome, canberra_dev. You should take a look at their supercacher, you can make your site faster a lot.

Thanks, I only use memcached in their hosting and it ‘s fast enough for me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pennygo

Total Posts:  13

magento2x - 26 May 2013 06:21 AM

Hi canberra_dev,

First of all, you need to choose a hosting company who provide Magento Hosting package to make sure it WORK with Magento. And then you can take a look at their security, location and support. Base on our team magento server and hosting research, we always choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package for all of our projects and they are all happy until now.

Get this host => Configure memcached for magento => Do some SEO optimization => Ready to sell. It ‘s almost my simple steps to start with any new magento shop.

Magento Community
Magento Community

eddiemayan

Total Posts:  7

Here is the list of top Provider of Magento Cloud Hosting. Review it before buying The best thing is that all providers are listed with complete details of Performance, price, security and stability.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kete55

Total Posts:  27

canberra_dev - 27 May 2013 06:16 AM

Wow, not sure how you guys take it. It work very very good for me. It even save me a lot of time because almost works are done by supporter. Great. Thanks magento2x.

How ‘s your shop performance work so far,canberra_dev? I use the same hosting like you and try to host 5 magento sites in the same hosting but it ‘s seem it ‘s too much. I got the notification that ‘s the inod is too much from siteground. Other than that everything ‘s just work very well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WebhostUK LTD

Total Posts:  163
UK

canberra_dev - 26 May 2013 05:47 AM

Hello, I am in Australia. I am working with 2 Magento projects. I am wondering how to choose a best magento hosting. It ‘s too special hosting because I got a hosting provider and it just doesn’t work. There are many projects is coming, I don’t want to spend too much money if I have to buy a VPS for a magento site. Please help me to choose the best one. Thanks.

VPS Should be good choice , you need can speed up the server for magento usage by using ngnix webserver, we can also enable eaccelerator to make thing better .. for more details you can check out special ecommerce package :  VPS Ecommerce Hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

canberra_dev

Thanks WebhostUK LTD for help but I think the option of magento2x with shared hosting for magento is very good enough for me. It work well and fast with 3000 views/day and keep working very well. It ‘s really nice hosting service with good price and good support. I will try to take a look at your VPS option when I have visits more than 10.000 views/day for my site or just upgrade current plan. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

Hi WebhostUK LTD, how many views/day your VPS can serve for a magento website?

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1013
Viet Nam

I think this review may help you find a good Magento hosting, good luck!
http://tutorialmagento.com/top-5-magento-hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

We recommend well known solutions from trusted hosting providers:
Simplehelix
Nexcess

Magento is resource intensive application. There are several ways to reduce the page load time for customers and the server load.
We offer Magento Booster.

To increase the performance of Magento based stores please also take a look at Recommended Magento Server Configuration, Magento Software Requirements and Speed up Magento 2 times in 3 simple steps;.

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zipza

Total Posts:  18

magento2x - 26 May 2013 06:21 AM

Hi canberra_dev,

Got a nice choice, man. But still, I have no idea how to use memcached in magento. Do you have any instruction? I believe it will help my magento site even faster. Nice to have memcached in shared hosting plan. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 4