Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do you solve a problem like Blue Skin?! 

tigeronvaseline

Total Posts:  1

Hello everyone

I am using the Magento free Blue Skin and I’ve installed it successfully. Can anyone tell me how you change the actual inner page height? I mean the box with all the main content below header and above header. There is some space at the bottom of the box which is blank and looks untidy, I would like to remove this son the height re-sizes neatly without this additional space automatically depending on what content the page currently has. I presume there is some code somewhere which can be changed once to alter all pages.

Can anyone please direct me to it and help me out Pleeeeeeeeeease?

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  796

tigeronvaseline,

I would suggest a few things:

1) Enable template hints in Magento
2) install FireFox and the Firebug plugin and click on the area you want to change and select “inspect”

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community