Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Seminars or Training Courses in Australia

Mandyk

Total Posts:  4

Hi There,

Does anyone know of a training provider or company that conducts training courses or seminars regarding Magento?

Cheers,
Mandy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

VK4KBG

Total Posts:  104
Beerwah. Queensland. Australia

Hi Mandy,
I would be interested in this as well.

I am at the stage of giving up, the same as everyone, time is short here, and people don’t seem to be interested in getting this software well known or helping, not even for money.

I have contacted 4 ‘Partners’ and nil have even bothered to reply

Cheers

Ron

Magento Community
Magento Community

CAE-Andy

Total Posts:  18
Adelaide

Have more patience guys…

Your 1.3.1 problem is to do with the secret key issue in the update download. I’ve lost access to the Modern Theme but at least my store works. Hope the 1.3.2 fix when released

I fixed it by searching the forums for the error code it gave me!
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/37202/P45/
The Author Boomer has the fix I used

I went from 1.2.1.1 to 1.3.0 and then found I could not log in to the Admin or the downloader

Mandyk I’m not sure what you want to achieve, if you want them to be able to buy something then probably yes, else if your want a catalog then probably yes, else you might want to use a CMS such as Joomla?

I’ve found that questions need to be reasonably easy to answer unless its one of a code issue and then it’s down to luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

rwone

Total Posts:  174

Also interested in training courses in Magento templating near Brisbane, Australia.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MurrayB

Total Posts:  2

Yes I second a near brisbane training session. Would really like to get around the TAX vs GST on invoices/ store displays. etc.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rwone

Total Posts:  174

Any real world training course updates?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community