Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Integrate Magento with Prestashop

rdiana

Total Posts:  1

Hi,
May I know if Magento can be integrate with prestashop.
In this case, I have a Magento shop and a Prestashop shop.
Can I link these two shop to know their status?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Not sure about that as we’ve never worked with Prestashop. I know that Magento can be integrated with other systems like eBay, etc.. You can also integrate 2 Magento stores together if you’re able to get both stores on the Magento platform, that might be easier.

Darren

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagneticOneTeam

Total Posts:  253
USA

Hi rdiana,

I would rather suggest you to concentrate on Magento or PrestaShop not both of them. Simply choose the one that suits you better and move the other store to the platform you need.

Since both solutions support multi-store you can just create a substore/store view and migrate all the data from one shop to another. As a result, you will receive a single admin panel for two shops. It will allow you to concentrate your efforts within a single shopping cart and reach better results in your business. 
This type of migration can be easily done with Cart2Cart. If you have any questions feel free to contact our Support Team.

Best regards,
MagneticOne Team.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community