I’ve just installed Magento on my local machine and I’m using the latest version of WAMP.
The installation process was easy enough and appeared to be successful, however I am unable to log into the admin panel?
I have tried numerous suggestions in posts on the forum but none of them seem to work.
I’ve tried the following:
- Using an IP address in place of the domain which doesn’t contain a . i.e. using 127.0.0.1 in place of localhost
- Clicking forgot you password and clicking back to login
- Deleting the files within \var\session
- Uninstalling and reinstalling WAMP
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Magento
The problem appears to be that the core_config_data table is empty except for the following row:
1, Default, 0, catalog/category/root_id, 2
From my understanding there should be just over 500 entries in this table, I’m wondering if anyone is able to export the default data for this table and attach it to the forums so I can run a query to add this data manually?
Also has anyone else found a fix for this problem?