Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SASS cache issues

webbymatt

Total Posts:  2

Hi all

I’ve installed the fantastic SASS plugin for the Community edition - it processes .scss files on the fly which is so much cooler than running Ruby locally smile

However I’m having an issue with caching. I’ve turned off all caching but I still need to clear my cache to see CSS changes. This is very frustrating as I need to clear it every time I make a CSS change!

Has anybody else experienced this? Is there a known solution? I have Googled this issue many times and found nothing as of yet.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

webbymatt

Total Posts:  2

If anybody else has this issue, the contributed module is now available at version 1.1.2 which fixes the caching issue

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community