Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Showing discounted prices to user group

vickys

Total Posts:  2

Hi

I have another customization question.

I want to show a different price to users of a particular group. I understand that there is a way to show the discount or coupon code (for a particular group)which user can get at the time of checkout.

But my requirement is to show discounted prices to a certain group of users. They can see the discounted prices when they are logged in and browsing through the cart.

So actually, there should be a way where admin can add a discount for a particular group of users and all such users can see discounted prices while browsing cart.

How is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

--V

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePsycho

Total Posts:  1702

Have you checked Magento 1.7? If not it has Group pricing feature by default.
Go to particular product edit section in admin and in the Price tab you can see Group Price option.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community