Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

/js/index.php error code 404

Clayzplace

Total Posts:  1

Hi everyone, for the past few month I have been noticing in my awstats log that I have numerous 404 error on /js/index.php 71% of all my 404 errors are associated with /js/index.php and 3% are associated with /index_main.php. The rest are due to outdated search engine links and links to the previous domain owners pages.

The /js/index.php file is also number 2 on the pages viewed, “/” is number 1

I’m using version 1.2.1.2 and folder permissions are set to 755 and file permissions to 644. I have no clue as to what is going on.

I was recently having a problem with items not being able to be viewed in the cart, but I have since resolved this by changing all Session Validation setting to no.

I have reviewed other items associated with /js/index.php errors but nothing appears to be applicable. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community