Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Technical Question regarding the Shipping Method component.. 

Corporate007

Total Posts:  14

Hi Everyone..

Just need some help to make a change to the shipping method..

That is, at the moment, the core uses either a Flat Rate ($5) or one calculated in the system..

What I want to do is the following:

=============== change current shipping method in the Checkout Component to the following ======

Shipping Rates

* Standard items up to 500g:
1. 1, If it fits an Australia Post Prepaid Parcel Post Satchel (up to 500g) (approx 1-2 items): $5.50
2. 2, If not, then Australia Post Tough Bags will be used (approx 2-3 items): $7
Standard Items over 500g (approx 3+ items): $10

Up to 2 Blankets plus other Standard Items: $10

Registered Post is optional and an additional: $2.75
Would you like to include Registered Post?
1. Yes
2. No (If not, we do not accept responsibility for lost parcels.)

Favourite Photo Canvas: $15 per canvas (includes compulsory Registered Post)

Do you accept these shipping rates? These will be applied to your method of payment.
1. Yes
2. No
===========

I was able to do this but when I select Yes for both questions and click on CONTINUE I get the error saying I “Your order can not be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address.”

I was wondering if anyone knows where I need to change some code to accept YES/NO options and then pass it through the process..

Any help would be muchly appreciated..

Cheers
Corporate007
?;-p

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Corporate007

Total Posts:  14

Hi Everyone,

isn’t there anyone out there that can help me out with my situation??

Cheers
Corporate007
?;-p

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community