Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[solved] Update Problem 1.2.1.2 -> 1.3.0 -> 1.3.1

zevious

Total Posts:  23

I decided to start a new thread because I have a new issue.

Previously, I upgraded to 1.3.0.  Or so Magento Connect says.  My Admin area still showed 1.2.1.2.  Cleared the cache, deleted var/cache.  Another poster mentioned that he fixed this by deleting and putting a new downloader directory in.  No dice on any of this.

Move forward to today.  I do the upgrade to 1.3.1.  Magento Connect says that everything is updated, yet the admin area shows 1.2.1.2.  Site/Admin appears to work fine.  No Amazon option though.  So I don’t think it’s really updated?

If I try to reinstall the modules, my site and admin area are broken.  With this error:

Error in file: “/home/domains/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/AmazonPayments/sql/amazonpayments_setup/mysql4-install-0.1.2.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘ier1_amazonpayments_api_debug’ already exists
Trace:
#0 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(292): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(167): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’install’, ‘’, ‘0.1.2’)
#2 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(155): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb(’0.1.2’)
#3 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(121): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(214): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(242): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#6 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/Mage.php(432): Mage_Core_Model_App->init(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#7 /home/domains/***/public_html/app/Mage.php(453): Mage::app(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#8 /home/domains/***/public_html/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#9 {main}

I had to restore a backup done before I started the 1.3.1 update.  Interesting enough, Magento Connect STILL shows that I am on 1.3.1.  HUH?

EDIT:  Clearing the cache from the admin area also causes the above error and brokenness.

Am I just stuck at 1.2.1.2?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zevious

Total Posts:  23

This basically was caused by the fact that my pear.ini had a different path for magento then the current path.  Removing pear.ini got the install to work.  After I dumped the amazon table in the database.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GeraldS

Total Posts:  27
Zevenaar

zevious - 19 April 2009 01:08 PM

This basically was caused by the fact that my pear.ini had a different path for magento then the current path.  Removing pear.ini got the install to work.  After I dumped the amazon table in the database.

Hi, i have the same problem. But its solved now.
What did i do:
Deleted the pear file in root directory of magento store.

Also deleted the amazon table bij using SQL command:

DROP TABLE `itx8_amazonpayments_api_debug`

After this its all working Great.
Many Thanx,
Gerald[

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community