Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal standard not visible on the checkout page

mithaivala

Total Posts:  3

Dear Friend,

I am using magneto 1.7.0.2 and Themeforest shopper theme v 1.1 which is available to download, I am updating my site to this theme right now I am working on my localhost xampp on windows xp.

The problem i am facing is this that i tried to set up PayPal payment option on the admin panel as paypal standard but paypal option is not visible on the payment option in the theme where we do payment.

I have integrated cc avenue and it is working fine as i have to made changes after downloading the kit form the cc avenus as per the pdf document provided by them.

There are other option which are visible in the front end when i select yes option on the admin panel like :- saved cc, cash on payment etc but only pay pal is not visible in the front.

Just to add in i have used all different currency like Indian Rupee, USD, Pound etc but still paypal option is not visible, I want to use pay pal for all the currency even for Indian Rupee is it possible.

I am attaching an attachment showing options but no Paypal and I am using USD as a currency option.

Need help as i am trying to change to this theme of shopper by this month of may.

Regards,
Abhishek

Image Attachments
paypal error 5.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

We advise you to disable the custom theme and check the issue on the standard Magento theme. You can check whether PayPal will be in the payment methods list.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community