Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Get an error every SECOND time -massactions! 

psy

Total Posts:  27

Hi all, hope someone can help

Here’s the situation - Im working on an export module.  When I login and select a few orders then my massaction option (export full details) - Everything goes file - no problems, my export file is created, message appears inviting me to download etc.  Trouble is when I try it a second time it fails with the following error :

Call to a member function getName() on a non-object…

OK so I log out of admin, log back in and again, the export works - until I try it again.

Can anyone please help explain this issue?  It’s very difficult to debug when the error only occurs every second time - of course this is a PHP error so i dont get any feedback in the magento error report file - just my php error file.

Cheers
psy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community