Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need magento ecommerce hosting

cristinaclark

Total Posts:  14

I am on way to move our customer website go to live and need an ecommerce hosting. Not sure if it have any different but I need magento hosting, ecommerce security needed, fast, stable… Please give me you advise. Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

Where is your customers location users target?

Anyway, here is our team option as always for user location in US, Europe or Asia. You can choose SiteGround magento hosting package what include everything need to lauch a magento shop online. Fast and stable too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cristinaclark

magento2x - 21 May 2013 12:46 AM

Anyway, here is our team option as always for user location in US, Europe or Asia. You can choose SiteGround magento hosting package what include everything need to lauch a magento shop online. Fast and stable too.

Thanks for your quick reply and help. My customers user location in US and Europe. Your suggestion look very good with magento hosting specification and high profile. I will take try and will let you know. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cristinaclark

macleopad - 22 May 2013 12:59 AM

Can you send me your link in Europe, cristinaclark? I am interesting to see it. Thanks.

I sent you my site in PM. I got the hosting provider from magento2x and it ‘s really work very fast.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

My experience on in user location in Europe is:

- Install magento in one-click for normal installation => ~2sec/page load in average
- Configure supercacher => < 1sec/page load in average

The performance is quite nice

Magento Community
Magento Community

kete55

Total Posts:  27

Thanks fancydev. You help me speed up a lot

Magento Community
Magento Community

JoeVlcek

Total Posts:  23

http://magemojo.com

They are consistently one of the fastest Magento hosts (independently tested). They also have the best support. They ONLY host Magento sites and they know their stuff.

Some talented people recently left Magento/ebay to work for Mage Mojo. Mage Mojo is doing some crazy stuff for Magento hosting.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ajlondon

Total Posts:  5

It work great, magento2x. I tried them just some days but I decide to leave the contract with my old VPS plan to move to here. Cheaper but much more quality magento hosting. Thanks for good suggestion.

Magento Community
Magento Community

boliviab

Total Posts:  34

I have been a siteground user for quite a few years now and can recommend them.They provide everything I have needed and I find the support is superfast and helpful answering tickets often within seconds but at most 10 or 15 minutes. 
Im not affiliated with them in any way other than being a satisfied customer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pennygo

Total Posts:  13

JoeVlcek - 23 May 2013 02:13 AM

http://magemojo.com

They are consistently one of the fastest Magento hosts (independently tested). They also have the best support. They ONLY host Magento sites and they know their stuff.

Some talented people recently left Magento/ebay to work for Mage Mojo. Mage Mojo is doing some crazy stuff for Magento hosting.

I don’t think we should choose too expensive solution like that. Maybe it ‘s useful for 1M views/day shop but almost people have some thousand views/day then the solution of shared hosting with good price of magento2x is much more better.

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidhouse

Total Posts:  10

Yea, it is a good choice. I got site work very fast now for US shop. Thanks magento2x

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community