Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Images not appearing and cart/checkout layout issue

jcef13

Total Posts:  6

I am having a problem that is tied in with the shopping cart and checkout pages. 

Each time I add a product, the top nav will display Shopping Cart (1) as an example, but then bump Check Out down to the next line.  How can this be resolved so everything stays on one line?  Also, how can I have the on or hover state for the Shopping Cart & Check Out match the rollover state for the rest of the top navigation items?

I’m also having an issue where the actual cart and checkout is all on the left, outside of the container..any thoughts on how to get this to match the rest of the site?

It can be seen here: http://theballhogg.com

Another issue that is seperate from this is none of my product images are showing up, even when I use the uploader through the backend.  The memory is at 512M, and the media folder is writable...any other thoughts on this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Image Attachments
Picture 1.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyonscg

Total Posts:  173
Chicago IL

Hey jcef13,

I don’t see the mini-cart display issue in Firefox or Chrome (didn’t test beyond these). Is this happening in a specific browser? I am also seeing product images just fine. It does look like the site is under development though so maybe you already fixed these issues?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community