Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

javascript code for a mouseover image tooltip

aronnjoy

Total Posts:  3
Lynnwood, WA

Hello Magento Techs,

I have a question concerning a javascript code for a mouseover image tooltip.  What it does is when you mouseover a link a window pops up next to your cursor with an image of the product the link goes to so you can view it before clicking on it.  The javascript is in and external “.js” in the “js” folder and the rest of the code is in my custom home page I built.  Everything works fine when I try it on my computer but when I upload it to the live sever it doesn’t work right.

Here’s the problem; what’s happening is when I upload this to the server it works except when I mouseover the link the image pops up at the bottom of the page instead of right next to the cursor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thx,
Aron

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community