Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do i make product: 1 for XX price, 2 for XX price and 3 for XX price ? 

M-L-N

Total Posts:  36

Hi all!

I need to make a product where it takes 4 different shirts - all with different sizes, and allow the customer to choose 1 for 99 DKK, 2 for 149 DKK and 3 for 199 DKK.

How do i make this possible, so it easy for the customer to see and choose products?

Thanks smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lbeetles

Total Posts:  66

search for Tier Pricing

Magento Community
Magento Community

M-L-N

cant seem to find a solution for it :(

im using 1.3 magento.

anyway got an idea of how to do it??

Magento Community
Magento Community

jballotti
Guru

Total Posts:  339
Chicago area

M-L-N - 15 April 2009 01:01 AM

Hi all!

I need to make a product where it takes 4 different shirts - all with different sizes, and allow the customer to choose 1 for 99 DKK, 2 for 149 DKK and 3 for 199 DKK.

How do i make this possible, so it easy for the customer to see and choose products?

Thanks smile

One way to accomplish this is with a Shopping Cart Rule—as customers add products to their cart that fit the conditions set by the rule the price is adjusted by the amount you set in the actions of the rule.

cool smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

M-L-N

jballotti - 16 April 2009 11:30 AM

M-L-N - 15 April 2009 01:01 AM
Hi all!

Thanks smile

One way to accomplish this is with a Shopping Cart Rule—as customers add products to their cart that fit the conditions set by the rule the price is adjusted by the amount you set in the actions of the rule.

cool smile

Hi jballotti!

yes i know, but what im looking for is a way to make it so, that the styles/colors/sizes are select-able from 1 product.

like here:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin;=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event;=display&prnbr;=CM-198612&page;=1&cgname;=OSPTYMWLZZZ&rfnbr;=5528&atb;=C

you know how to make that?

Magento Community
Magento Community

M-L-N

anyone :(?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community