Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UPS Maximum Package Weight not working…

Cole Geissinger

Total Posts:  174
Northern California

So I have quite a few packages that exceed our package weight (150lbs) and I need my UPS to deactivate if the package(s) exceed this limit so users are forced to use an alternate shipping method.

I have already inserted my XML Access key hoping that would work, but I still get the shipping option for UPS. But if I deactivate the UPS XML type and go to just UPS I now can no long use UPS at all! Can anyone help me out?? I have everything else running right for my store to go live but I need to get this fixed before it is pulled out of the sandbox.

- Cole

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

BUMP. Need to figure this out! Any suggestions would help.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

Got this working. What I found is that if you are using the UPS XML Type, leave your Max package Weight blank for this feature to deactivate if your packages are over a certain weight. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community