Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How current is the Magento Showcase? 

intramedial

Total Posts:  20

How current is what is included in the Showcase on the Homepage here? I looked over it some weeks ago, and the only site that made attention about itself being there, was the beauty site of Yves Rocher. I already thought, hey, why so damn colorful, that is a bit too much also when it shall be a “sweet site”.

Now I looked again, and how it seems, the whole store changed. I looked over the sources of the sites that came up for the US market, one that was addressed as being Magento, and it seemed like they either changed the shopping system or made a lot of drastic changes to the system and also the path framework.

The site is now more that typical big player with less beauty but the big bunch of blast my mind with “......shop now!!! We need your dollars...Our shop costs a million!!!”

Aynway, maybe someone knows if they still use Magento, the news splash page still looks source wise like Magento but the big store not more…

http://www.magentocommerce.com/showcase/project/yves-rocher

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

intramedial

Total Posts:  20

Wow, the Magento Admin is quick in reading and the result now showed me that indeed Yves Rocher changed their store system or so… Now suddenly the Site is not more in the drop down list and the log o that is still in the slideshow is ending by click on an empty page…

Sad to see them go, the site looked very nice!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community