Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

JS Function for removal of e.g. Wishlist and Compare Items is not reacting in IE8stable

intramedial

Total Posts:  20

The JS function to remove items in the sidebar containers for the wishlist and the compare products blocks is not reacting on click when using IE8stable.

This appears to happen for removing single items or all items.

I first noticed this while working on my own shop and double checked it with the Magento Demo store with same result. My IE8stable Browser is working with any default configurations the common internet shopper is browsing with.

In FF or Chrome, the functions work properly, but still most common shoppers use IE and IE8 and will not like buttons that do not do what they are supposed to do..wink

I also reported this bug already, but has anyone a quick fix to resolve this issue?

P.S.: Does anyone know how to resolve IE8 blurs when using JS Fade effects in regards to the clear type misbehaviour when using those.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community