Magento Forum

Upgrade 1.4 to 1.7

didraper

Total Posts:  3

Hi there,
I’m new at this forum and in Magento at all, so my question could be a little bit funny.
I have a store running with 1.4. I want to upgrade it up to 1.7? but I’m not sure that the upgrade process will be smooth.

Could you tell what underwater stones I could meet?
Maybe there is a more convenient way to upgrade Magento and keep my hair on my head?

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagneticOneTeam

Total Posts:  245
USA

The easiest way to migrate the data from your current Magento version to 1.7 version is to use Cart2Cart migration service. It allows to transfer all your products, customers and orders briskly and securely. This method doesn’t need programming skills or software installation. All you need is to go through the simple wizard.
Try demo migration to ensure that this service provides high quality migration.

Magento Community
Magento Community

didraper

MagneticOneTeam - 16 May 2013 06:03 AM

The easiest way to migrate the data from your current Magento version to 1.7 version is to use Cart2Cart migration service. It allows to transfer all your products, customers and orders briskly and securely. This method doesn’t need programming skills or software installation. All you need is to go through the simple wizard.

Many thanks for your advise! I used your service and was really satisfied by its quality.
I upgraded my store easily and quickly.
From now on Magento upgrade is not an issue any more! =)

Magento Community
Magento Community

didraper

MagneticOneTeam - 16 May 2013 06:03 AM

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community