Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Checkout Transaction failed due to SQL duplicate entry

kaamiljj

Total Posts:  125
Kapaa

Houston ! I’m having a problem smile

When somebody is placing and order they click on “Place an order”, it displays “Transaction error”, order goes through, they get email (customer), I get email saying “Transaction error”:

1062 Duplicate entry ‘2-513’ for key 2

And in admin => orders when I open the order I see a bunch of duplicated entries that didn’t belong to that order (entries from the previous order) that got inserted into that order ---- WEIRD !!?!

Anybody knows how to fix this? This is the second time this happened to me: once on 1.2.1 and this time on 1.3.0

I had to put site down for maintenance sign because of this. Thanks for any help, suggestions,

See attached screenshot for a sample of what I see in my admin panel. Highlighted red areas are the correct items that were purchased, everything else is a weird stuff from previous orders that was pasted in. (I guess it’s related to the increment id issue).

I highlighted the order comments too because it didn’t belong to that specific order (also got pasted in from previous entry).

Image Attachments
untitled.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community