Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UPS Max Package Weight now working! 

Cole Geissinger

Total Posts:  174
Northern California

I am trying to get the “Maximum Package Weight” field to work. Since UPS only accepts products that are 150lbs and below and about half my products are over that I need UPS to deactivate when the product is over that weight limit. Can anyone help me?? Is this a bug or am I missing something? I attached what the setting look like in my back end.

Image Attachments
Untitled-3.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

BUMP ignore that I typed in now in the title. Total typo. I still have yet to get this working....... any clues from anyone??

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

I have figured out my problem. I had to chagne my UPS type to “United Parcel Service XML” and sign up to get a developer’s key and then apply for my XML access key.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community