Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Possible bug in compare products feature

Claudio Vargas

Total Posts:  22

I´m not sure if this happens to me only or if more people are experiencing the same issue, so here it goes.

Everytime you click add to compare, products get added to the compare sidebar where you can compare them later. So then you click compare items and products are compared, so then when you´re inside the new window, you click one of the items again and it takes you back to that specific product page, but here is the issue, then if you click compare items again nothing happens and it´s impossible to compare items again.

Can someone confirm if they are experiencing the same issue? and what can I do to fix it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

johannes
Magento Team

Total Posts:  11

Yeah, the compare window isn’t getting the focus back if it’s already open in the background…

I’ll see what I can do, to me it seems like a bug smile

-Johannes

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community