Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Delivery Table Rates in UK

exteriorstyles

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I am trying to upload a table rate for delivery in the UK. I am unable to distinguish between different counties as county codes here are 3 digits long rather than 2 (Magento only allows 2 digit county/state codes as it is based on USA). Is there a way around this?

I have tried to use postcodes however the region in particular I am looking at is the Scottish Highlands and Islands - each beginning with KW however I need to offer different delivery prices for the Islands as they are offshore.

Is anyone else having this problem? Can you suggest a way around this? I have spent hours looking but I am unable to find the answer.

Many thanks in advance!
Shari.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello exteriorstyles,

You can check out this extension, it gives wider control over shipping rates. Yu’ll be able to create any number of shipping methods: multiple flat rates, multiple table rates, etc. Flat and percent rates. Combinations of address, weight, price and quantity to calculate shipping. Import rates and edit them manually.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community