Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Spent like 40 hours working on this, but finally done (mostly)…the new store for Carbon Fiber Gear

davedavedave

Total Posts:  238

This was my first time really messing around with Magento, but I finally finished the production store for Carbon Fiber Gear.  You can check it out here:

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/direct/

Remember, this is production, so don’t go and place orders unless you want to buy something smile

Everything was based off of the default theme, but heavily modified to match the same look on the main page at http://www.carbonfibergear.com.

I’ll be continually modifying/improving it, but I wanted to get it up there as is so people can actually place orders.  The main thing I didn’t get done that I wanted to do was get Google Checkout working.  Unfortunately I can’t get the shipping prices to work (it always says $0), so I had to launch without it.

Let me know your thoughts.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ozzie

Total Posts:  9

Nice integration with the main page theme wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

davedavedave

Total Posts:  238

Yup, it was the one that best fit my actual design, so it was easier to modify.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kaamiljj

Total Posts:  125
Kapaa

Nice smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community