Hi there. I currently use Network Solutions E-Commerce (written in ASP) and I am thinking about switching. However I do sell some products that are not very common online.
1. The first is a bandsaw blade, which is measured by the inch. You can see an example at my current store here:
You can see that there a several styles of blades (all with different prices) to be chosen, then the customer selects the size (which the price is per foot). Can Magneto do this?
2. Does Magneto have a product limit? Not including the bandsaw blades, I can easily list over 100,000 products.
3. For configurable products, can you have a configuration that has a surcharged associated to it?
4. Does Magneto have a import/export feature?
5. Is it possible to have Magneto to make a purchase order for a order? We have the ability to ship from vendors and that would save me about 10 minutes every time.