Total Posts: 614
Checkout Fields Manager extension allows you to add fields to virtually any checkout step. With it you can collect all additional info you might need from your customers. Many input types supported: text field, text area, dropdown, date, etc.
List of features:
* Possibility to create additional attributes for multi-address checkout (for steps «Select Addresses», «Shipping Info», «Billing Info», «Place Order») and one page checkout pages (for steps «Billing Info», «Shipping Info», «Shipping Method», «Payment Info», «Order Review»). The attributes can be added either separately for each checkout option or for both simultaneously.
* The following input types are supported for attributes: Text Field, Text Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown
* It is possible to display information entered by customers on order details page in both admin area and in customer’s account (for registered customers).
* Also feel free to download and review User Manual of our module to get a better idea of what it does (is available on our website).
* Possibility to indicate on which store views of the available websites the new checkout attribute should be displayed. This way if you set up several/many websites and/or store views in your Magento, you will be able to create separate custom checkout fields for each store view and/or website.
You can find more details here:
Checkout Fields Manager