Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Cheap magento hosting needed

adnanfasih

Total Posts:  7

Hi, For quick and low budget Magento hosting You can try site5, siteground or hostgator. They are cheap and easy to use. If you want managed Magento hosting and 24/7 managed Magento experts then you can go for Cloudways.

Hope that helps!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dhirena

Total Posts:  1

I would recommend using

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

Dhirena - 30 November 2013 07:35 AM

I would recommend using Siteground for cheap Magento Hosting. I originally had a hosting service with 123-Reg UK, The loading times were 6+ seconds which was way too slow.

I currently get 5000-15000 traffic on my site at the moment and loading times are below 2 seconds which is ideal for me. I purchased my hosting with Siteground for £57.00 for 12months and included a free .co.uk or .com (.biz,etc.) domain and a 1 year SSL certificate.

They also copied my old magento site over to my new one on the day of purchasing the hosting.

<a href="http://www.siteground.com/friends.htm?referrer_id=6960582">SiteGround</a>

Please take your affiliate links elsewhere. You have been reported for violation of the forum rules.

Magento Community
Magento Community

iswhatyouwant

Total Posts:  4

I would suggest you go to a site where all about hosting is explained. In four simple steps you will read about Magento speed and Cheap Magento hosting.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2