Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Cheap magento hosting needed

mageanadev

Total Posts:  5

I need to get quick Cheap magento hosting for my guys work in magento demo site. Any good suggestion?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

I highly recommend that you shouldn’t go with cheap option. Not sure how much is cheap with you but you need a quality hosting for magento or it just take your time and your developers to fix the funny bugs from server configuration.

Our team is working with Siteground Magento Hosting in some years and the good things is we don’t have to spend time to fix the small problems since the hosting do the support better than us. They do support for magento quick and easy and the magento site work fast too. You need a hosting what focus to magento configuration like them more than a cheap option what too general.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

what hosts did you choose?

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

You should take a look supercacher to speed up your site too. It will help a lot with memcached and IP cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pennygo

Total Posts:  13

magento2x - 11 May 2013 09:58 PM

I highly recommend that you shouldn’t go with cheap option. Not sure how much is cheap with you but you need a quality hosting for magento or it just take your time and your developers to fix the funny bugs from server configuration.

Our team is working with Siteground Magento Hosting in some years and the good things is we don’t have to spend time to fix the small problems since the hosting do the support better than us. They do support for magento quick and easy and the magento site work fast too. You need a hosting what focus to magento configuration like them more than a cheap option what too general.

I actually got many guys suggest me about this provider. It ‘s of course work well for me. It seem they are one of most popular magento hosting provider.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ditindiadev

Total Posts:  10

DX3Webs is really good and offer best Magento hosting. If you are think a decent amount of traffic for that amount of visitors, select at least a business class hosting package or maybe even a VPS. With lots of hosting companies using the likes of CloudLinux to limit resources on a per account basis.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ditindiadev

Total Posts:  10

I think you can consult magento hosting. Might be it’s useful for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

lenahilton - 16 May 2013 08:00 PM

londonk, do you have some links of your site in UK so I can check the speed? Thanks

I sent you some of my sites. Basically, cheap magento hosting will not work and you shouldn’t use cheap one.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

How is it going with my sites, lenahilton? hope they are all work well for you or just tell me. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

magesolutions - 20 May 2013 06:55 PM

lenahilton - 16 May 2013 08:00 PM
londonk, do you have some links of your site in UK so I can check the speed? Thanks

I sent you some of my sites. Basically, cheap magento hosting will not work and you shouldn’t use cheap one.

@magesolutions: you are warning against cheap hosting, and at the same time you are spamming your siteground $3.95/mo cookie-cutter hosting? Not very trustworthy… Forum members; be aware that this person (he operates under different nicknames on this forum) earns commission for every siteground account sold, and their recommendation does not necessarily reflect the quality of the service.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

I am very honest and test very carefully before I suggest you guys here the magento hosting solution. I see Sindre|ProperHost are provide magento hosting service too, and if you give me a chance to test the quality of your hosting, if it \’s better than siteground then I willing advise other people using your service to save their time and money and make a good step for their business.

The true thing is siteground provide first year 3.95$/month and then next year is 9.95$/month. People always have a year to test their quality and if it doesn\’t work, they can leave anyway. I think siteground lose money in first year anyway and they of course have to do a best service to keep their customers. You can try and see.

If people trust my work on magento hosting testing and refer they can register via my link SiteGround Magento Hosting package, it will help me a lot in my works what will keep research in magento hosting industry. The truth is if people try this link and see it doesn\’t work in some first month then they can request refund and I have no money in this. It \’s fair enough if they feel this is right choice.

Again, I willing listen from you for any technical helps. I willing review your hosting quality if I can have chance. Thanks Sindre|ProperHost

Magento Community
Magento Community

wonderappland

Total Posts:  12

This is technical forum so I think you guys should get back to technical and partnership should talk outside of forum. Basically, the choice of magesolutions work well and the price is easy to accept for me. With a hosting, I don’t think ~20$/month will work for me. Anyway, thank you guys for suggestions. Great job.

Magento Community
Magento Community

diegogodin

Total Posts:  37

When looking for a magento hosting, make sure that the hosting meets magento system requirement
Also, to get a significant performance boost for Magento, I recommend choosing a host that offers a type of in-memory cache such as Memcached, APC, XCache or Redis.
However, if you are looking for affordable magento hosting. you may refer this magento hosting review, they meet magento system requirement and have affordable price
Affordable Magento Web Hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

Oh my… I wonder how many “top 5” affiliate lists do we need, all pushing the same companies?!

To those of you looking for Magento hosting: beware of these sites! They are not legitimate reviews and are not necessarily the best choice for Magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

diegogodin

Total Posts:  37

Sindre|ProperHost - 12 November 2013 01:20 AM

Oh my… I wonder how many “top 5” affiliate lists do we need, all pushing the same companies?!

To those of you looking for Magento hosting: beware of these sites! They are not legitimate reviews and are not necessarily the best choice for Magento.

Hi friend, he’s looking for Cheap Magento hosting for development, not best magento hosting, so the review is helpful for him

Magento Community
Magento Community

paraboysj

Total Posts:  8

well, yes, if you are work much with magento enough then you should have the best option instead of the list of 5 options, it ‘s confuse and doesn’t help smile. As I know you spam too much just one of your link in this forum, diegogodin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2