Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

All products out of stock in catalog search

bpapenbr

Total Posts:  16

Not sure why, but all products are showing up as out of stock in the catalog search.  When you click on the product, it says it is in stock… I cleared the cache and refreshed the stock status, made sure that the inventory was positive, but not sure where to go next rolleyes

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bpapenbr

Total Posts:  16

I enabled the Flat Catalog Category/Product under system -> configuration -> catalog and it cleared the problem up.  Not sure why, but it worked.

This thread may explain…
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/37247/

Magento Community
Magento Community

emeraldco

Total Posts:  29

I have this same problem also.  I tried your fix and flushed the cache again, still not fixed.  Decided to remove all cache from server with FTP, still no luck.....

When I go to the back end all the items have positive inventory levels.

Magento Community
Magento Community

emeraldco

Total Posts:  29

Well I decided to just remove the inventory part of the cart software.  I don’t need it anyway because my vendor is just up the street, and if something is out of stock I can just give the client the next model higher.  After removing this feature some items still did not work.  I had to set their inventory level to zero.  Most of my items currently are virtual so really don’t have inventory.  The main item is 1 hour of consulting time.  And with 4 consultants each day I guess we just book them ahead.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community