Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payment Gateways - Fontis St George & Westpac, in particular. 

will_oz

Total Posts:  15
Adelaide, Australia

Does anyone know if the Fontis St George IPG extension is compatible with St George’s “Hosted Payment Pages” accounts, or does it require a St George API account? (I’d prefer not to worry about PCI issues at this stage.)

Also, anyone know if the Fontis Westpac extension is far away from being PayWay Net compatible?

Thanks,
Will.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Fontis

Total Posts:  99
Melbourne, Australia

will_oz - 06 April 2009 05:34 PM

Does anyone know if the Fontis St George IPG extension is compatible with St George’s “Hosted Payment Pages” accounts, or does it require a St George API account? (I’d prefer not to worry about PCI issues at this stage.)

No, the St. Goerge extension is not compatible with HPP.

will_oz - 06 April 2009 05:34 PM

Also, anyone know if the Fontis Westpac extension is far away from being PayWay Net compatible?

This isn’t something we’ve been working on.

Adding to our payment gateways is something we do when we can. Adding in support for bank-hosted payments is something we would like to add to most of our extensions in the future. If either of these is something you desperately need, drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Fontis

Total Posts:  99
Melbourne, Australia

Whoops, double post.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shueardm

Total Posts:  19
Adelaide - South Australia

Will, howdy, I’m in Adelaide too smile

Anyhway, I use eway with another cart at present and I am testing magento- it seems the eway extention caused javascript errors when instralled to V1.3?
Any comment, can’t proceed without eway.

Magento Community
Magento Community

will_oz

Total Posts:  15
Adelaide, Australia

Hi Chris, okay thanks for that; I’ll send you an email.

Shueardm; sorry mate, I don’t use eway, but I know quite a few others do, so I’m sure someone will get the eway extension to work with 1.3+.

Maybe try to get it to work with an older version of Magento in order to make sure it’s the version that’s causing problems and not your configuration or server or something.

Cheers,
Will.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hbomb

Total Posts:  3

HI Sorry this may be basic question, but with the fontis mods for westpac /st george with magento do I still need an intermediate gateway like Eway between My magento store and my chosen AUS bank ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Chris Norton

Total Posts:  53

The St. George and Westpac gateways work directly with the banks’ systems so you don’t need an intermediate gateway for it to work.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community